Saturday 4 October 2014

Tramming at Crich


I was duty one again today. A poor weather forecast and not wanting to shunt trams around, helped me choose Glasgow 812 to drive today. 


A nice air brake tram. 

In fact all today's trams were air brake, Blackpool 630


And Leeds 180



The access tram was also out. 



The weather steadily improved throughout the day and we had over 300 visitors, far better than I had expected. 


Today's Duty Onspector was my good friend Roger, seen in action dealing with matters of the day in front of the newly repainted tardis. 


In the afternoon Blackpool 762 was out on driver training. 



Another great day, I drove 12 round trips. 

All too soon it was time for cleaning trams and going home, but one last photo opportunity to show off 630s new platform doors. 


Only one more driving day before the end of the season. It always goes so quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment