Friday 10 April 2015

Back to Stourport

Today we cruised leisurely back to Stourport. We moored at about 15:30 and are currently witnessing every kind of life in Stourport Wetherspoons. 

For once the heron stayed to be photographed today. 


As we have been this way before (was it really only yesterday?) we could have the camera ready for some of the more interesting sights. 

This railway signal is, for some reason unknown to us, in the middle of a holiday cabin establishment. Still I liked it!


The Cookley tunnel is quite striking, especially with all the houses above it. 
The tunnel seems to have been cut through solid rock and is a crouch to steer through. 



Still no trains visible on the Severn Valley line so a picture of their viaduct is all I could get. 


I hope tonight's fish and chips lives up to the description. If there is such a thing as a horse fish I think I could eat one!

No comments:

Post a Comment