Monday 8 August 2016

Kinver

The settee I broke is mended.

Last week I broke one of the struts when I knelt on the settee to reach behind it. I forget how heavy I am.
I have also broken the one at home in similar circumstances.

Ralph Wilson met us in Kinver and provided 3 replacement struts and 2 mountings and then supplied invaluable information about how to fit it. And all for £3. Best buy of my life.

We also had a good day cruising with 7 locks today.



We are now in Kinver but as the canalside Vine has gone up market and closed the bacon butty shop we have explored the town instead and arrived at The Olde White Hart.

Interestingly the gluten free menu was extensive but not gluten free!

I have complained to Marstons and await their reply.

To celebrate the settee being fixed I have gone for Meat the Beast.


Perhaps I'd better not sit on it let alone kneel on it for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment